Air Quality Monitor – Sensedge Plus
Maximize the performance of your filtration and HVAC systems with flexible connectivity options. Seamlessly integrate to your building’s automation control system through our open API, Modbus, and more Our IAQ Monitor is equipped with following sensors which can be fit your project’s monitoring needs Our IAQ Monitor is equipped with following sensors which can be fit your project’s monitoring needs. Maintaining good Indoor Air Quality (lAQ) is important for the hotel environ – ment for many reasons – some of them are potentially significant for the property’s growth.
- Guest satisfaction — often guests will not complain about a stuffy environ – ment or a room that exacerbates any allergies they may have, but they are unlikely to return or recommend your hotel to others.
- Staff productivity- staff cannot work efficiently and effectively if they are uncomfortable. This will affect their concentration, productivity and how they relate to your clients. Poor air quality can cause headaches, tiredness, dry or sore eyes or throat, skin irritation, dizziness and even nausea.
- So-called ‘sick building syndrome’ can have a detrimental effect on long- term health. Reduced operating costs by reducing energy consumption (and your carbon dioxide emissions) through investment in modern, efficient air- conditioning equipment and proper maintenance.
- Measures Level of Particulate Matter: Oxy cure gas sensors detect tiny air particles as small as PM2.5 that can cause a number of health issues.
- Multiple sensors: The gas sensor indicates real time air quality displaying important air quality parameters such as CO2, CO, Ozone, HCHO and TVOCs.
- Level of temperature, humidity, light and Noise: Now keeping a check on the temperature and humidity level has become easy Helping you and avoid unforeseen health emergencies.
- Remote monitoring: Configure the device with the WiFi and receive real time data on the web and mobile app- anytime and anywhere.
- Monitor CO2 Levels: Control certain location where indoor CO2 in an enclosed room or area can potentially reach extreme and life threatening levels.
CONTROL THE AIR – YOU AND YOUR GUESTS BREATHE
- THE APP ENABLED SENSOR CAN BE ADDED AS MY DEVICE ON YOUR PHONE.
- RECEIVE NOTIFICATION ON VARIOUS INDOOR AIR QUALITY PARAMETERS.
- MAP REAL-TIME AIR QUALITY DATA OF DIFFERENT ROOMS AT THE SAME TIME.
- ENABLES YOU TO DEVELOP EFFECTIVE POLICIES TO COMBAT INDOOR POLLUTION