Light Commercial Unit
The Guardian Air QR+ by RGF is designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing TM odors, air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), mold, bacteria and viruses. The Guardian Air QR+ units are easily mounted into air conditioning and heating systems air ducts where most sick building problems start. When the HVAC system is in operation, the Guardian Air QR+ unit creates an Advanced Oxidation Plasma consisting of Ionized Hydro-peroxides, Superoxide ions and Hydroxide ions. All are friendly oxidizers. By friendly oxidizers, we mean oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant.
- Available in three sizes (5”, 9”, 14”) to accommodate blower sizes from 300-18,000 CFM
- Reduces bacteria, mold, viruses and odors
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the Guardian QR+ provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system, the unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- PHI can reduce sneeze germs by 99% by the time the sneeze has reached three feet.
- Low maintenance: No costly filter changes, all you need is a PHI-Cell® replacement every 2 years and only takes 5 minutes.
- The Guardian QR+ has a quick-release feature for easy, no tool cell replacement. Note: It is recommended these units be installed by a licensed electrician or HVAC contractor.
|ITEM #||QRP-5||QRP-9||QRP-14||Light Commercial Unit Model #: LC-14HO-GA-26|
|CFM’s||300 – 1,200 CFM||1,000 – 6,500 CFM||10,000 – 18,000 CFM||18,000 – 26,000 CFM|
|Dimensions||5” Probe / 6” Dia. Plate||9” Probe / 6” Dia. Plate||14” Probe / 6” Dia. Plate||9” L x 6.5” W x 2.75” D w/ 14” cell|
|Electrical||0.47 Amps, 11 Watts||0.6 Amps, 14 Watts||0.7 Amps, 17 Watts||0.14 Amps, 20 Watts|
|Ship Wt.||3 lbs.||3 lbs.||4 lbs.||4 lbs.|
|Recommended Cell Replacement||18,000 – 25,000 hrs.|
|Replacement Cell Part #||QRP-5 = PHIC-QR5||QRP-9 = PHIC-QR9||QRP-14 = PHIC-QR14||LC-14HO-GA-26|
|Volts||24 VAC||220 VAC|
|Tonnage||3 to 20 tons||45 to 65 tons|
|CFM’s||300 – 18,000 CFM||18,000 – 26,000 CFM|
|Material||Aluminum / polymers|
|Warranty||5 years ballast / 1 years cell (U.S. only)|