Pharmaceutical Air Handling Units
Pharmaceutical clean room AHU play an essential role in controlling microorganism-free environments by supplying fresh air.
Hygiene in the pharmaceutical sector is a self-evident prerequisite to the quality of pharmaceutical products. Avoiding pathogens transmitted through the air is top priority. A hygienically impeccable and comfortable room climate is essential during development or production processes in the pharmaceutical sector. Air handling systems are, therefore, indispensable for reducing or avoiding airborne pathogens.
of Air Handling Units
- Floor Mounted Unit
- EC Fan & EC Motor
- Plug Fan with/without VFD
- Low Noise
- Al Profile with the Coving
- Pre Filter
- Fine Filter
- Hepa / ULPA / SULPA Filter
- DX / CHW Cooling Coil
- Hot Water Coils
- Electric Heater
- Coil Connection as per customer requirement
- Top / Side Air Discharge
- SS Drain Pan
- UV lamp
- Volume Control Damper
- EC Fan & Motor
- BMS Compatible Microprocess Controller
- 7” HMI Touch Screen
- Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Differential Pressure Switch
- Magnehelic Gauges
- Differential Pressure Probes
- Air Temperature & Humidity Sensors
- Water Temperature Sensors
- Air Purification Unit (REME, PHI Cells, etc.)
- Control airborne particles, dust and micro-organismen – Thru air filtration using high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters
- Maintain room pressure (delta p) – Areas that must remain cleaner than surrounding areas must be kept under a positive pressurization.
- Therefore the AHU must provide more air into the cleaner space than is mechanically removed from that same space.
- Maintain space moisture (relative humidity) – Humidity is controlled by cooling air to dew point temperatures or by using desiccant dehumidifiers. Humidity can affect the efficacy and stability of drugs and is sometimes important to effectively mould the tablets.
- Maintain space temperature – Temperature can affect production directly or indirectly by fostering the growth of microbial contaminants on workers.
Air Handling Unit
In the pharmaceutical industry AHU plays a vital role to supplying contamination-free fresh air. In the industry, hygiene for quality control and seizing the transmission of pathogens through the air are the top priority. A hygienically impeccable and comfortable room climate is essential during development or production. Therefore, air handling systems are indispensable for reducing or avoiding airborne pathogens.
View our financial prospectus catalogue.