The Guardian Air QR+ is an in-duct air purifier capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central heating and air conditioning system reaches. Proven to eliminate bacteria, viruses, mold and VOCs, the Guardian QR+ is also very effective at reducing unwanted odors from cooking, cleaning chemicals, pet areas, smoke and musty air. Say goodbye to smelly, stuffy, musty rooms and hello to fresh, clean, pure air throughout your home or office building.
Guardian Air does not need the pollutants to travel to the air handler for UV reatment or filtration. Guardian TM Air is proactive and sends ionized aggressive advanced oxidizers into the room to destroy the pollutants at the source, in the air and on surfaces, before they can reach your family, clients or employees.
- Reduces bacteria,mold,viruses and odors.
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the Guardian QR+ provides Whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system, the unit doesn’t take away living space and operatessilently.
- PHI can reduce sneeze germs by 99% by the time the sneeze has reached three feet.
- Low maintenance: No costly filter changes.
Quick Release Feature
The Guardian Air QR+ now features a quick-release design for easy removal of the housing to allow easier servicing.
QR+ Cell Replacement
The Guardian Air QR+ also features a quick-release design for easy removal of the ® PHI Cell as well.
The Guardian Air QR+ by RGF is designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing TM odors, air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), mold, bacteria and viruses. The Guardian Air QR+ units are easily mounted into air conditioning and heating systems air ducts where most sick building problems start. When the HVAC system is in operation, the Guardian Air QR+ unit creates an Advanced Oxidation Plasma consisting of Ionized Hydro-peroxides, Super oxide ions and Hydroxide ions. All are friendly oxidizers. By friendly oxidizers, we mean oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant.