Smart AHU With Controllers
The Smart AHU is an advanced air handling unit equipped with an integrated control system. Making it ideal for small properties that may not have other building management systems and larger buildings where linking to existing building management systems is
AHU with an integrated control system can be controlled remotely and linked to automation systems quickly to overcome the need for building management systems because of the wide range of standard communication protocols support.
Monitoring and controlling all AHU parameters like temperature, humidity, air flows, filters, damper, and actuator status saves a handsome quantum of thermal and electrical energy as well as operations and maintenance costs.
|S. NO||CFM||AHU MODEL||Internal||Internal|
Salients Features & Functions
of Smart Air Handling Units
- Saves up to 25% cost in energy and maintenance.
- Provides best air quality and comfortable indoor environment.
- 24×7 management, with real-time monitoring and advanced analytics.
- Intelligence for unprecedented asset performance management.
- Whether you are on-the-go or at your desk,
- Fingertips—through your smartphones, tablets, and PCs
- Compact design with optimal running cost.
- High efficiency fans & motors with low noise.
- EC fan with inbuilt Modbus to eliminate frequency drive.
- Customized solution based on end user requirement.
- Suitable for all applications like pharmaceuticals, commercial and residential & offices.
- Easily accessiblity through Desktop, Laptop,
- Tablet, Smart Phone without long caballing.
- Can be integrated with fire alarm system.
- Can be monitor and control remotely
- Handheld control panel with display
- Maintain the constant room temperature through fan speed modulation & Cooling coil /
Heating coil actuator modulation and supply air damper modulation.
- Demand controlled ventilation.
- Variable fan speed control.
- Constant pressure control.
- Constant air flow control.
- EC Fan support.
- Integration with BMS system.
- Filter status monitoring through
- Differential pressure switches.
- Real time filters status through differential pressure transducer.
- Wi-Fi or LAN supported system.
- Each AHU can be address on cloud through single static IP.
- User friendly and essay to operate remotely controlled through smartphone, Tablet,
- Laptop or desktop.
Smart Air Handling Unit
for Air & water
D.P. Switch for
filter choking status
Air Handling Unit
Our Smart AHU is an advanced air handling unit equipped with an integrated control system. Making it ideal for the places that may not have other BMS (building management systems) and larger buildings where linking to existing BMS is required. Its integrated control system can be operated remotely.
Zeco's Smart AHU is an advanced solution for air handling needs with an integrated control system. It supports a wide range of standard communication protocols, making it suitable for any kind of application. The AHU ensures the best air quality, a comfortable indoor environment, and up to 25% energy and maintenance cost savings. It has real-time monitoring and advanced analytics for 24x7 management, and it is easily accessible through smartphones, tablets, and PCs.
The Smart AHU has a compact design and high-efficiency fans and motors with low noise, an EC fan with inbuilt Modbus, and customized solutions based on end-user requirements. It functions efficiently by maintaining a constant room temperature through fan speed modulation, cooling/heating coil actuator modulation, and supply air damper modulation. The Smart AHU is suitable for pharmaceuticals, commercial and residential properties, and offices, and can be integrated with BMS systems.
- Compact Design
- Real-Time Monitoring
- 25% Energy & Cost Saving
- Low Noise / No Disturbance
- High-Efficiency Fans & Motor
- 24x7 Operations Management
- Customized I/O With Analytics
- Customize Solutions
- Wireless compatibility
- Inbuilt Control Panel With Display
- Inbuilt Modbus For Communication
- BMS & Fire Alarm System Integration
- Continuous Monitoring For Optimum Comfort
- Food Industry
- Commercial & Residential Buildings
- Clean Room
- Mixing box with manually operated FA damper (with module and pre-filter & RA damper (suitable for motorized operation) in Al constructions.
- Filter section with 50 mm thick (EU-4) box-type pre-filter with magnehelic gauge.
- Coil section with 8-row deep chilled water cooling coil (For Pre Cooling Purposes).
- Coil section with 6-row deep chilled water cooling coil & 2-row deep heating coil.
- Fan section with Plug type fan with EC motor.
- Manually operated Bleed air damper (with module and HEPA Filter (1 sqft)) in Al construction. Fine filter section with 305 mm thick (EU-7) flange-type fine filter with magnehelic gauge.
- Manually operated SA damper in Al construction.
- Capacity (CFM): 700 – 100000
- Material of Construction (MOC): GI / Al / SS-304 / SS-316
- Panel: Double Skin
- Panel Thickness: 50 mm (25mm, 43±2 mm - Optional)
- Outer Sheet Thickness: 0.6 mm (0.8 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.6 mm - Optional)
- Inner Sheet Thickness: 0.6 mm (0.8 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.6 mm - Optional)
- Outer Sheet Coating: Pre-Coated GI (Powder coated GI, Al, SS-304, SS-316 - Optional)
- Inner Sheet Coating: Plain GI (Pre-coated GI, Powder coated GI, Al, SS-304, SS-316 - Optional)
- Insulation: Puff (Rockwool, Fiber Glass - Optional)
- Insulation Density: 40 kg/m3 (48 kg/m3, 64 kg/m3, 96 kg/m3 - Optional)
- Profile: Thermal Break Al Profile
- Fan Type: Direct Driven
- Motor: IE-2 (IE-3, IE-4 & (IE-5) BLDC - Optional)
- Coil: AHRI & UL Certified Chilled Water coil
- Coil Header: MS Header (Copper Header - Optional)
- Material Of Fins: Herasite Coated (Hydrophilic Coating optional)
- Drain Tray: 20 G SS-304 tray insulated with 13 mm closed cell Nitrile insulation
- Drain Tray (Optional): 18 G SS-304 as primary Tray and 24 GI as secondary tray duly insulated with 25mm closed cell PUF insulation.
- Filters: Pre-Filter, Fine Filter , MERV8 & MERV13 (HEPA optional)
- Unit Base: 80 mm / 100 mm Height & 1.2 mm / 2 mm thick GSS Base (MS / Al Optional)
View our prospectus catalogue.
View our prospectus catalogue.